About Me

My photo
British and rambles about cosmetics. I love feedback - follow me and I'll be sure to follow back :) x
UK-based blog of an Avon Representative. Not designed to sell - just to share honest opinions on the products I come across. All are bought with my own pennies! X

Tuesday 17 April 2012

MagiX Eye Radiance Brightening Wand

Hello!

A very quick one today just to do a little feature on the Avon MagiX Eye Radiance Brightening Wand. I bought this a little while ago and have a few mixed feelings on it. As a concealer product, it isn't too great and provides little coverage.. however, as an under-eye brightener, this does a pretty good job. It applies almost with a souffle texture and blends brilliantly - plus the applicator is easy to use and an ideal amount of product comes out. This swatch is in the shade 'Fair' but it is also available in 'Medium'.

I've heard some fantastic things regarding the MagiX Face Perfector.. let me know if you want a review and I'll get my mitts on it!


Current price in Campaign 08/online: £8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment